Now, this has come up before and I've let it pass by, but it's recently showed up again
and I want to share it with anyone else who has never before had the pleasure of reading "Christwire" articles by Susan B. Xenu.
I can't really say much about it, it's too hilarious, it just gets me every time I see Xenu type the word "homogay" or talk about "Andy Beersack."
So! My fellow emosexuals, unless I find something else completely unworthy of posting on the site, then I leave you with this, and I wish you a happy holiday. =D
Oh, and her facebook
, she also talks a lot about Black Veil Brides and My Chemical Romance..
According to "PanasonicYouth" of Buzznet, a popular site which I am sure most of you have at least heard of, Falling In Reverse falls in third in his list of The Worst Album Covers of 2011
"Ronnie Radke has proven to be a fairly disgusting person over the past five years, rarely lifting himself above the level of a petty, drama-causing high school student on top of continually refusing to be accountable for his actions. Then we get this record cover, a constant theme of metalcore/hardcore bands who want to come off as being dark and hard: the use of white female subjects to represent misery, death, or heartbreak.
Here is a free tip to all bands ever: STOP DOING THIS. First of all, problematic shit aside…no, I'm going to address that first. So, young girls are only fit to adorn your records in some way to insult or denigrate their femininity? I'm sure that there's not a song on this record that refutes this idea, and I'm sure, knowing your past, that women are either an "addiction" to you or the source of heartbreak. The women in your lyrical narratives have no agency whatsover.
But let's say we ignore that: how many records from people in your genre have used a motif or trope like this? Most of them, I'd say, so why would you follow that? Is she supposed to represent the loss of innocence? She doesn't even look like she's crying, so why is her make-up smeared?
I'm just annoyed at this point. GO AWAY.
It's funny how he can't even stay relevant to he subject through his whole explanation as to why Falling In Reverse is on this list, let alone in the top three. He didn't even mention the rest of the band, it's pretty much just Ronnie. Something here tells me that this guy didn't bother to do any research on this, or even listen to the album. It was the creative artist team who hired the girl on the cover, did the makeup, took the photograph, all the band did was pick the cover out of a few others.
And lastly, why did he even bother making such a bullshit list? It's not even about how the cover looks, why don't you listen to the music first and then make your judgments about the cover of their album or what kind of person the lead singer is?
Why am I even writing about something so stupid.
Well.. at least Lady Gaga was higher on the list than them.
Guys, we’ve got a new headlining tour starting this January!
They're going with Oh, Sleeper and Skip The Foreplay.Ronnie's comment on the tour was "I’m looking forward to hitting all of the big cities in the US. I’m excited to play for all of the kids that haven’t seen me in a while.”
- Jan. 14 – Pomona, CA – The Glass House
- Jan. 15 – Mesa, AZ – Nile Theatre
- Jan. 17 – Dallas, TX – Trees
- Jan. 18 – Houston, TX – Warehouse Live Studio
- Jan. 20 – St. Petersburg, FL – State Theatre
- Jan. 21 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Culture Room
- Jan. 22 – Lake Buena Vista, FL – House of Blues Orlando
- Jan. 24 – Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade
- Jan. 25 – Richmond, VA – Kingdom
- Jan. 27 – Philadelphia, PA – Theatre Of Living Arts
- Jan. 28 – New York, NY – Irving Plaza
- Jan. 29 – Worcester, MA – The Palladium (Upstairs)
- Jan. 31 – Cleveland, OH – Peabody’s Down Under
- Feb. 01 – Detroit, MI – St. Andrews Hall
- Feb. 02 – Joliet, IL – Mojoes
- Feb. 04 – St. Paul, MN – Station 4
- Feb. 05 – Lawrence, KS – The Granada Theatre
- Feb. 06 – Denver, CO – The Marquis Theatre
- Feb. 07 – Salt Lake City, UT – The Grand @ the Complex
- Feb. 10 – Seattle, WA – El Corazon
- Feb. 11 – Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theatre
- Feb. 13 – Sacramento, CA – Ace of Spades
- Feb. 14 – Santa Cruz, CA – Catalyst Atrium
- Feb. 16 – San Diego, CA – Soma
- Feb. 17 – West Hollywood, CA – House of Blues
Tickets are going on sale soon, and the can be purchased here: https://www.facebook.com/fallinginreverseofficial?sk=app_123966167614127
I'm so excited, they're coming to my town on the 24th =D